We had too many good ones to choose from. So we decided to recognize five!
Here are the most creative ones that we loved
1. Gracie: Careful outside because there's a deadly disease, Out in the open, when everyone will cough and sneeze, Viscous and deadly, that nobody can see, International pandemic, we cant disagree, Don't even think about going near me.
2. Vicky: Careful Of Virus; It's Dangerous (simple but elegant!)
3. Labs Rule: Children play alone inside, Or you go outside to face the tide, Victims suffer and we are scared, Illness spreads with teeth bared, Deaths will slow when we unite.
4. highly_intelligent: Coronavirus Over-dramatic about toilet-paper Very dangerous International Death-rate: around 4%
5. aksis29: Covid Offers Very Interesting Data (meaning statistical data) -> A unique angle as data is key to monitoring the spread.
With the coronavirus pandemic spreading around the world, it is on everyone's minds. Create an ACROSTIC using the word COVID.
An acrostic is where each letter of the word is used in a word or sentence. You can even create a poem with each letter as the start of a line.
Example 1 --
What will your acrostic be? You can send more than one entry. We will recognize the three most creative ones.
Example 2 --